Hello and welcome to our family blog! I hope to keep this as updated as possible for all of our family and friends who we don't get to see very often. We miss you all so very much! Family is really important to me and I just hate living so far away from everyone.
To our Cali friends: Gosh, it's hard being away from you too! There's nothing better than your childhood friendships. Even though we don't see each other often or call, when we do finally get together it's like we've never missed a beat.
Ya'll really should move closer to us ;)
I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now, but just didn't know how to get started nor did I have the time. Like I have the time now, right? Well, it is summer so I'm going to give it a try. So come back often and check in on the not so royal happenings of our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment