
Our first stop is the train depot! We walk up to purchase our ticket and I was very surprised to hear my total for an all day train pass and one ride on the Ol' Country Carousel, $2.50! Members receive half off... Alright for that! So I tell the lady, "well give us another ticket for the carousel."
We rode the train to and from the two depots a countless numbers of times. Jaydon didn't want to get off.

Once I told Jaydon about riding a horse, he was all for getting off the train and trying out his first carousel ride. We picked the very best horse and I sat Jaydon on top. He almost cracked a smile. Again, trying to capture the moment (for my pages, of course!) I start snapping pictures. He gave me one full teeth grrrr and the rest of the pictures he's looking upwards at the mechanics of how the horse moves up and down. (He's such an engineer's son!)



After many rides on the train and two rides on the carousel, we did see some animals before heading home for a much needed Nap! The animal really weren't doing much, it was so hot.



No comments:
Post a Comment