Saturday, June 20, 2009

Celebrating with Friends



On Thursday, June 18th was my dear friend Alycia's birthday. We celebrated with an early dinner at the Japanese Palace. One of my favorite restaurants that I never get to go to that often. I've been telling Alycia about this place for the longest time, I was so excited she finally got a chance to experience it.



Our cook was great fun. I love all the cornball jokes and tricks they do at these places. The food was of course absolutely delicious.






Jaydon enjoyed the rice with soy sauce and even tried out the chopsticks! He did a great job with them too, but it only lasted about 5 minutes. Then he grabbed the fork and spoon at the same time! Crazy kid, he thought he was real funny too :)




We had a great evening. I was so glad to spend time with friends and enjoy a great meal. Happy Birthday Alycia!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment