All this rain we've been getting has delayed us decorating for Halloween. Finally, this weekend was rain free! We were able to get all of our decorations up and it looks good!
Check out our photos.
Let start out with our monster Bride and Groom taking their vows underneath our spooky arch.
Our Inflatable spider was supposed to be so much more than it is. We had planned to post a "just married" sign on the back of it and hang bones from it, but we didn't get around to it. Being Halloween is almost here, we'll probably just save that idea for next year.
Our graveyard is my favorite! We made all the tombstones ourselves. Jaydon and I set up lights around them to lite it up at night. The sayings are just so cute and clever. I wish I could take credit for coming up with them, but it was all from searching the Internet. Here are a closer look at the tombstones. Which one is your favorite?
That's it! That's our house all decorated for Halloween. We hope you like it.









No comments:
Post a Comment