Wow! Its been a while since I've posted anything. Life is busy...like always, but I never find ourselves wondering why we do so much. We love being involved with our kids. Kaylee's schedule has gone a bit over board this year. She's playing on two different basketball teams, one for school and one for a private league. Brian happens to be coaching both of them, along with being co-commissioner of one of the leagues. So there's four nights/days taken up. On top of basketball, there's dance and more dance. Competition practice has started and Kaylee is in two Jazz numbers this year.....another three nights/days taken. Of course, Jaydon is Mr. Tag Along...poor guy. We're thinking about starting him in soccer when he turns 3....to get him warmed up for his red shirt year in basketball at age 4. Work has been a bit overwhelming for both Brian and I. Deadlines and constant interruptions keeps Brian stressed out. I just feel like I'm treading water... not really getting everything accomplished the way I would like to, but at least I'm not drowning! I have a new assistant as of last month...yes another new one! I know, I know, I just run them off. I've gone through more assistants than any other teacher I know. Anyhow, she's working out well. I'll do my best not to run her off.
Last night was Kaylee's School Christmas Musical. It was another amazing show! So cute and creative. The name of the production was Camel Lot....it was a spin on Car Sales. The 5th graders performed the acting parts, while preK and 4th grades were the choir. Kaylee had a solo part, as well as some speaking lines. She was very nervous to sing and it shows in the video. She did a great job!!! But claims she's never doing that again. So enjoy the footage of her 1st and last singing solo.
Here is some Highlights of that evening of fun:
No comments:
Post a Comment