Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Day in My Gym

Work has been so crazy this year. As you could probably tell since I haven't been posting anything new lately. I have so much to do and it seems like there's not ever enough time to get it done. I'm sure everyone knows that feeling.

So I decide to go up this weekend and try to get some work done. Kaylee brought her best bud with her and Jaydon had to bring Roxy (our dog). The kids played as I worked. They managed to pull just about every piece of equipment out to play with, made up new games, and even put on a talent show staring Jaydon and his sunshine.

Here are a few, ok a lot of pictures and videos of our day at my gym. Oh, and surprise surprise I didn't get all the work done I needed to. Thinking about heading up there again tomorrow...Rrrr.

















































The Following are videos of the kids messing around with the sound system that is set up for our music program coming up. They decided to put on a talent show complete with judges. The videos are all too cute, I couldn't decide which ones not to post, so here they ALL are :)





No comments:

Post a Comment