Oh My Goodness! I had so much fun sledding this afternoon. I've never even enjoyed the thought of snow before, let alone play in it. I'm too much of a desert girl and love my heat. But today was another story, we packed up the truck and headed for the biggest hill in town....Bicentennial park.
When we first pulled up there were about 150 people all ready there enjoying the snow.
By the time we left I would say it nearly doubled.
I'm so happy to finally have a fun day to enjoy with my mom here. We've really haven't done anything fun during her visit cause either were so super busy or it's tooooo Cold outside.
People were using anything and everything to slide down the hill....
but I would definitely say people were jockin' our sleds.
We stayed on the Medium size down slope for the first hour or two, less crowded.
Here is a video of the first run down the hill for Jaydon and Brian:
Video of Kaylee's first go:
Video of my first time down, but before I go Jaydon and Kaylee head down first together:
Here are two videos of me and Jaydon going down together. The 1st video is shot from the top of the hill and the 2nd video I'm holding the camera on the way down...it's awesome!
Jaydon is loving it!
Jaydon is loving it!
Jaydon quickly realized he didn't need us to drive down the hill with him. Here are some videos of Jaydon going solo. Actually, the 1st video is him asking to go by himself, 2nd video is me freaking out that he's about to go by himself, and the 3rd is him taking on the big hill solo.
After about an hour or maybe two of the Medium size slope,
we ventured over to the big side of the hill.
Oh even BETTER!
I thought Kaylee was going to take these two girls out talking at the bottom of the hill, but she just drives right between with only inches to spare! A guy next to me commented,
"Man she's a great driver!"
"Man she's a great driver!"
If you listen closely you can hear Jaydon cheering me on then telling me to hit the brakes!
He's so cute!
He's so cute!
Kaylee heads down the big hill and is headed right for me! You can hear me ask her to steer that way please...and Brian laugh as she turns at the last moment to miss me.
And finally the only wipe out (on sleds...there were many headed up the hill) goes to....yep. Me!
So many videos I know, but how can you leave anything out? It really was a blast!











No comments:
Post a Comment