Kaylee has really excelled this past year in basketball. This winter season especially! She's standing now at 5' 6" not yet 12 years old...just amazing! Wearing a size 10 shoe...I know, gross right? Her hands are bigger than mine, and we all know I have guy hands. Currently, she's playing for two basketball teams. One for her school and one for LMRA. Two weeks ago she tried out for a select basketball team, that we haven't heard back from yet, but there's one more try out to go. So maybe that's in her future, who knows...I hope so though, cause she's ready to step up her game. She's averaging about 9 points a game, I wish I knew her stats on rebounding and blocked shots, but with Jaydon running around I can't keep track. She's posting up and doing moves that I didn't know of til High School. She's truly an amazing athlete! Here are photos from most recent through the past year of basketball. Enjoy!
Jan. 29, 2011 LMRA Game:
Holy Family vs. Holy Trinity Jan 2011
LMRA Summer 2010
 |
| LMRA Summer 2010 |
Nation's Most Wins in High School Coach
 |
| Another Summer Camp with the famous Leta Andrews! |
St. Andrew's Stephen Breen 2010 Tournament
 |
| Ouch! |
 |
| "I don't think so shorty!" |
 |
| High Fives down the ramp! |
 |
| Minus Coach Brian |
Knights of Columbus Free Throw Contest
 |
| Knights of Columbus Free Throw Contest |
LMRA Jan. 11, 2010
So that's the past year of basketball in a photo nutshell. I didn't realize just how much Kaylee has grown in the past year, but you can really tell between the first and last photo. Go Kaylee, Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment