Sunday, August 16, 2009

LEGO Train Set

What's with this family and Legos? It's really crazy the amount of Lego sets the kids have and I completely blame Brian for it! The newest and probably the most coolest in my opinion is Jaydon's new Lego Train set. Brian bought it for Jaydon when we were away in El Paso. He set it up in his room as a surprise for when we got home. Jaydon was so EXCITED when he saw it: "Whoa, look mommy, look. It's trains. Oh thank you mommy." I love how he gave me the credit for it :) "Play with me trains, mommy."

I told him that he needed to thank Daddy for it when he got home. About two hours later Brian finally came home, Jaydon came running out of his room, "Thank you Daddy. Thank you my trains. Come play, play Daddy." I was surprised he remembered I told him to say Thank you to his daddy and that he did it all on his own as soon as Brian came home.

I'm sure we'll be posting more about Legos in the future...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment