Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to School Splash

Last Sunday was Kaylee's Back To School Splash Party. The whole school met up at the pool where I teach water aerobics at and hung out together to get ready for the new school year. It's hard to believe Kaylee is going into the 5th grade. The kids had so much fun reconnecting with each other, talking about all their summer fun and jumping off the high dive. Even Jaydon and Brian joined in the swimming fun. I'm excited that Jaydon will be starting Pre-School there next year. Day Care fees are outrageous! It's cheaper to put into private school earlier!! So that's the plan for now. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:








Guess who found the cookies?



Just one Jaydon!
(He thought I meant one for each hand!)


"Yum, it's good mommy."


"I like it!"
Lick!




"Need more cookies Mommy."








Ready or Not, School starts tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment